Hey, I’m NADiA Kossinskaja,
as a concert guitarist and singer my true love of music brought me to 58 countries. I feel tremendously fortunate to have performed on many of the world’s most famous stages: Teatro Colón (Buenos Aires), Radio City Hall (New York), Royal Albert Hall (London), Yokohama Arena (Japan), Gran Teatro Nacional (Lima, Peru), Arena Ciudad de México (Mexico), Tchaikovsky Hall (Moscow).
My rich experiences and honors include:
- Awardee of 12 international guitar competitions in Austria, Spain, Poland, England
- 2018 four 1st – x places in the German competition “Deutsche Rock-Pop 2018” within 4 categories: “Pop Singer of the Year”, “Album of the Year”, “Song of the Year (chanson)”, “Instrumentalist of the Year”
- Studying guitar with world stars such as Oscar Ghiglia (student of A.Segovia), A. Aussel, A. Pierri, W. Weigel.
- Holding master classes at international festivals around the world and at universities such as Caracas (Venezuela), Stafford (England), Walla-Walla (USA), Aranda (Spain)
- Performing as guitarist and backing vocalist with world stars such as Sarah Brightman, Tommy Emmanuel, Boris Grebenschikov, John Lord (Deep Purple), Peter Maffay, Udo Jurgens, Wolf Hoffmann (Accept), Roland Dyens, Leo Brower, Tierra Negra, Udo Lindenberg, Fools Garden (Lemon Tree), Vincent Niclo
- Release of 14 CDs (solo and with others), one of which, “Laut & Leise” by P.Maffay,received a platinum award.
- Compositions and arrangements for guitar include most famous – “Oblivion” by A.Piazzolla with more than 1900 copies sold. “Oblivion” and “Tico-Tico” combined had more than 8 million views on YouTube.
- As an instructor of currently more than 2000 students I am happy to see some of my students as winners of guitar competitions or pursuing carriers as professional musicians.
- Besides music and dance my passion is science (I graduated from the physics & math school with honors and studied at the Kiev Polytechnic University and Kiev Medical University).